This opportunity is based in Geneva and Lausanne
Data Management Expert
In this role
- You will help our clients on data management subjects: from defining their data strategy and setup the data governance organization, to participate to projects as data architect, data modeler, master data specialist, business and data analyst.
- You will understand customer needs to envision and design the most efficient solution.
- Solve our customer’s challenges through structured approach, identify the project risks and effectively communicate the suggestions
- You will engage with our clients and their stakeholders to resolve issues, structure problems, and propose recommendations.
- Conduct workshops with our clients to guide them through the different phases of the project
- Lead the full development lifecycle from the business need, the analysis and solution design in collaboration the business and technical stakeholders
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Identify, analyze and document business requirements into user stories, ready to be developed, following the agile methodology
- Personal leadership and excellent inter-personal skills to engage with business stakeholders and experts
- Strong communication and persuasion skills to help present our services through different RFP and marketing initiatives
Typically, your field of activity is at the interface between the client and the different experts (subject matter expert, development team etc…)
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- You hold an academic degree from a university of computer science, or an engineering school.
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English.
- You gained a minimum of 9 years’ professional experience on data management subjects (ideally in a service company) :
- Experience in data strategy definition
- Experience on data governance definition and initiation.
- Experience with Data modelling, interoperability, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Lake, Analytics
- You are proactive and can work in an independent and structured way
- You have excellent analytical, communication and persuasion skills
- You have an entrepreneurial and are motivated to put your ideas to work both with our clients and for our organization
- You have an interest in strategic consulting (Digital Strategy, Data Strategy, IT and Data Governance, Data Maturity and IT Assessments)
- You can work on Projects and on Advisory/Strategic mandates
- As a plus :
- Experience with interoperability and/or Master Data Management and/or Data Catalog tools (Semarchy, Profisee, Atlan, Denodo, Marklogic,…)
- Certification: DMBOK, BABOK, SAFE, TOGAF
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).