Decentralized ID - Wallet Application (Internship)
In this role
- Review and evaluate the existing propositions/standards, as well as open source initiatives, for the implementation of a DID wallet.
- Analyze the requirements and draw the use cases to provide the refugees with a DID wallet able to answer their need for mobility and privacy.
- Select the technologies and development frameworks the most suitable to implement the DID wallet for refugees.
- Draw the architecture and design of the refugees’ DID system based on the selected technologies, including practical solutions for backup, privacy, recovery, selective disclosure, transfer, …
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Knowledge in background theory and major implementations of public ledgers, applied cryptography and mobile applications
- Interest in digital identities, privacy, mobility and the refugees case
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Solidity would be a plus
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !