Development Team Leader / Technical Project Manager
In this role
As development team leader, you’ll be coaching and guiding a team of engineers and participate yourself actively in the development process. You’ll be working at the interface between development team, management and the customer.
Your responsibilities include:
- You’ll be responsible for the delivery of customer projects starting with planning up to acceptance.
- You’ll be responsible for meeting deadlines and quality within given budget.
- You’ll apply project methods for a modern and effective project management (agile and classic project methodologies).
- You’ll take over the technical leadership of experienced architects and software engineers within projects.
- You’ll actively collaborate within the projects (requirements engineering, architecture and development).
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
For this vacancy we are looking for a candidate with academic degree of a technical university or university of applied sciences. Multiple years’ experience of working in software development and in a Java environment. You need to have very good German and good English language skills. French is a plus. In addition, your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical expertise.
- Good knowledge of software development (Java/JEE and GWT), analysis and design.
- Java frameworks for dependency injection, O/R mapping and access control (Spring, Hibernate).
- Practical database skills (Oracle and/or MS SQL Server).
- Experience with modern agile software development (Continuous Integration, Automation Testing).
- Good experience in requirements engineering, change management, project management and controlling.
- Coaching and leadership of project staff.
- Deep technical understanding and Java knowledge.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Distinct customer focus.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for customers from various industries.
With 50+ year of history and over 900 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !