DevOps CI CD
In this role
Your role in the SaaS Services and Operations department is to bring critical expertise to development project teams across ELCA and at customer by providing support, and expertise on systems, automation, optimization, infrastructure architecture, development tools and development processes.
Your tasks include implementing, maintaining or troubleshooting services related to continuous integration/deployment, test automation, monitoring, data and release management, more generally to bring an operational oriented perspective for the development teams.
What we offer
- A pleasant work environment within a motivated team of experts working for the entire company.
- A very broad technological landscape, which covers all the technologies offered by ELCA, from product integration to tailor-made software.
- Coaching by senior experts to get up to speed quickly and gain further competencies by working in a team of top notch engineers.
About your profile
You are passionate about IT, convinced that software only makes sense if it works, that test automation, performance, and industrialization of development and deployment processes play a key role in the success of a project.
You graduated from a polytechnic school, university or high-school and have already gained experience in development and/or operation in a Java or .NET environment. You are looking to extend your skills, and coach your colleagues on the latest technologies, methods and tools.
Junior profile is welcomed, as long as motivation and willingness to learn is strong.
Your areas of expertise cover all or some of the following elements:
- Atlassian products knowledge, deployment, configuration and administration: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Unix / Linux operating systems
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Git, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Artifactory, Development pipeline)
- Automated testing and quality monitoring tools (Selenium, Cucumber, SonarQube)