Digital Health IoT Platform as a Service (Master Thesis / Internship)
In this role
The objectives of this internship include:
- Acquire know-how on our existing digital health IoT platform and expertise on the underlying technologies
- Work closely with ELCA Cloud engineers to setup and automate infrastructure for the deployment of the platform
- Define and implement KPI for the monitoring of the platform
- Ensure Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the platform
- Enhance multi-tenancy capabilities of the platform
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
Development: Python, scripting (Ansible, Helm, …)
Interest for distributed systems and devops technologies (Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes)
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !