Drone Scan Visualizer with Virtual Reality (Diploma Thesis)
In this role
Your work will include the identification and selection of the right market and use case where a visualization of drone scans in virtual reality is viable and advantageous. For this internship, you are asked to develop a virtual reality application based on a real-world case to prove the values.
- Market research of current solutions including hardware and software
- Developing an application for a suitable VR headset that visualizes drone scan data for analysis
- Choose which use cases to work on, identify matching real business needs linked to them
- Validation of technical and ergonomic aspects of the developed application by tests
What we offer
Diploma Thesis in Lausanne or Zurich. Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
You will join our team of XR developers, with the support of our resident experts. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.
About your profile
- Basic understanding of VR technologies
- Software engineering and programming with Unity3D and C#
- Concrete experience with VR development a plus
- Creative mindset and high affinity to digital innovations
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.