ECM Consultant H/F
In this role
- You’ll be responsible for consulting mandates in the domain of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) to draw up strategies and supporting the digital transformation of our customers in various areas.
- You will work closely with colleagues from various disciplines and customers from a wide range of domains.
- You are involved in the entire project cycle and acquire new knowledge in various areas.
- You will be the interface between business and IT or suppliers and you will:
- Identify, analyse and document business requirements on customer-site
- Solve our customer’s problems through structured procedures, identify the project risks and communicate effectively the suggestions
- Evaluate the ECM maturity level of our customers and propose the appropriate roadmap of initiatives and organization to enhance their digitalization
- Fully embrace ELCA’s consulting methodology
- Analyze potential solutions in close collaboration with our IT experts
- Acquire mandates, elaborate and present offers
- Your interlocutors at our customers will be from business departments, IT up to the C-level executives.
What we offer
- Close collaboration with clients from various industries (energy, administration, banking, insurance, …)
- Learning skills around products & frameworks leader on the ECM market.
- Appealing opportunity for professional and personal development and the chance to develop your skills in technical expertise, consulting or to make your first experiences on the ECM topic
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- We are looking for an autonomous, pragmatic and constructive candidate with a proven ECM functional background.
- You have an academic degree and a background with at least 3 years of experience in ECM : Archiving, Document Lifecycle, Workflows, Input or Output Management.
- You have a strong knowledge and practical experience in business analysis and requirements engineering.
- You have knowledges and experience around main ECM solutions, from Acquisition (e.g. Kofax, TCG…) to Archive (e.g. EASY, Documentum…).
- You have a good awareness/sensibility – on End-User Adoption.
- You feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and you are motivated to accompany IT solutions from idea to successful implementation.
- You are motivated to learn new products and solutions.
- Furthermore, you have very good communication skills, you are a quick learner and have a strong customer focus.
- You appreciate challenges, technical excellence, flexibility and team spirit.
- Very good oral and written language skills in French and English is essential. German language skills are an advantage.