ECM integration consultant with SAP Hana experience
In this role
You’ll work on challenging projects in various business sectors, in the context of Enterprise Content Management and solution integration. You’ll use your expert knowledges in the following areas: understanding end user requirements, analysis and design, configuration, programming, testing.
You’ll be actively involved in developing solution proposal and you'll participate in elaboration and implementation of customer-oriented solutions.
Other key elements of your role will be the activation & sharing of knowledge around SAP technologies as part of the ELCA ECM Competency Center.
What we offer
- A professional working environment with young and motivated teams
- Diversity of topics and activities
- Large panel of interesting & modern projects in relation with ECM and SAP technologies.
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
About your profile
We are looking for a candidate with an academic degree and between 3 and 4 years of experience in ECM.
- You have experience in implementing one or more of the following products: Kofax KTM and/or KTA, TCG DPS, WMD xFlow, Easy Archive
- You have experience with SAP Hana: configuration and integration
- You have very good communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- You have very good oral and written language skills in French and English
- You appreciate challenges, technical excellence, flexibility and team spirit
The following skills and experiences are a plus:
- German language
- Knowledge of ABAP programming and SAP workflows
- SAP Hana certification