ECommerce Business analyst
In this role
- Gather requirements and acceptance conditions
- Define the solution on both functional and technical levels with the help of architects and experts on the different aspects (Web, Mobile, Ecommerce Backend, Integration to the Information System)
- Support implementation teams in multiple locations/countries, and tests the outputs
What we offer
Attractive opportunities for personal and professional development are offered thanks to:
- a diversified activity to address a wide variety of issues
- a methodological framework according to the state of the art
- teamwork that allows you to benefit from a wide range of expertise
- a dynamic, challenging and proactive team of 40 consultants.
About your profile
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- At least 1 year of proven experience in Ecommerce project
- At least 1 year of proven experience in fixed price - fixed time project
- Additional experience on the subjects mentioned above is welcomed, scope of work will be adapted to seniority.
- Understanding on the full technical stack, from Web (SEO, Responsive design,…) to Integration (Middleware, Infrastructure)
- Ability to work with all the implied teams, from Digital Marketing and UX teams to Operations and Hosting teams
- Main location will be Lausanne, with meetings in Geneva - Occasional travels abroad.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.