Enhance B2B Sales relationship with an innovative tablet application (Internship)
In this role
- Analysis & research of current solution & framework provided on the market
- Understand the key success factors of such Sales Application
- Identify & validated the targeted solution Architecture (for the mobile app, but also for the content management)
- Choose which use cases to work on, identify matching real business needs linked to them.
- Design and develop a Tablet application integrating the different use cases.
What we offer
Internship in Lausanne. You will join our team of mobile developers, with the support of our UX team. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environmen. Jtoin our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering and programming,
- Mobile development knowledge (Native Mobile Developpement and / or front-end developpement)
- Interest in new hybrid mobile device such as Flutter
- Interest and experience in augmented reality is a plus
- Sensibility to User Experience and front-end design
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !