This opportunity is based in Geneva
ERP Application Manager – Dynamics 365
In this role
- You will be responsible for overseeing application management projects for our clients' D365 FO platforms.
- You will manage the support and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects with local customers and large international accounts.
- You define and implement the strategy for the transition phase on our implementation projects after the go lives.
- You will need to understand customer issues and strategies,
- When you can't handle fixes, you plan consultant activities to deliver bug fixes and enhancements according to the customer's schedule.
- You analyze support tickets to perform triage in order to plan its resolution by you or a consultant
- You guarantee the adequacy between the expressed needs and the implemented solution and synchronize the different functional and technical domains.
- You focus your trusted advisor relationship with your customers
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers, leader in Microsoft technologies and Dynamics 365 (all Apps)
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- You have a university degree or equivalent.
- You have at least experience in application management in mainly on ERP platforms within an IT service company.
- You manage multiple customers at the same time leading team
- ERP world has no secrets for you
- You have (minimum) a first level of knowledge in D365 FO (Finance and/or SCM and/or Professional Services) and motivated to learn.
- You like to be in contact with customers and to work within a team
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and a strong team spirit
- Very good oral and written knowledge of French and English (German is a plus).
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).