Evaluate Low-Code Development Platforms (Master Thesis/ Internhips)
In this role
The objective of this internship is to:
- Select a low-code tool among market leaders such as OutSystems
- Re-implement parts of an existing system with the low-code tool and compare the productivity, code size and other metrics, as well as get experience with the tool. We will select parts to re-implement with both UI code and backend logic, to cover different use cases (such as case management)
- Analyze the tool and the reasons for the speedup
- Analyze what use cases seem a good fit for such a tool
- [Optional Step] Compare the approach to model-driven software engineering: Try to deduce the implicit model
- [Optional Step] Check how we can adopt practices from low-code tools in our projects
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering.
- Interest for software architecture and programming tools.
With 50+ year of history and over 900 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !