Extending innovative AR solution for field services (Master Thesis)
In this role
The goal of this internship is to enhance this solution by investigating new innovative features that can provide key benefits to users:
- Integrate mission data coming from other systems available (customer information, etc.)
- Sharing live view with AR elements through internet to be assisted by an off-the field expert
- Display on the screen live advice that can be drawn by an off-the field spectator (for instruction or explanation)
For this internship, we will ask you to design & extend a mobile application relying on Unity to integrate these innovative features. This can include to develop a new mobile application, dedicated for off-the field users that can interact with the augmented reality application used on site (display and sharing drawing).
- Analysis & research of current solution provided on the market
- Understand the key success factors of such eye tracking technology
- Choose which use cases to work on, identify matching real business needs linked to them.
- Design and develop a mobile application integrating eye tracking technology illustrated through the different use cases.
What we offer
You will join our team of mobile developers, with the support of our UX team. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering and programming,
- Mobile development knowledge using Unity
- Interest and experience in augmented reality is a plus
- Sensibility to User Experience and front-end design
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !