Fraud Management with AI Technology for International Organizations
In this role
In this project, the goal is to:
- Evaluate existing AI technology that can be used as libraries for fraud management.
- Understand the key success factors of the manual detection method, develop an AI application that extracts useful information from structured (refugee information) as well as non-structured data (photos, pdf documents, etc) for automatic fraud management.
- Develop an AI powered fraud management application.
- Develop a reporting application to display the important information and fraud management results.
What we offer
Diploma Thesis / Internship in Lausanne. Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering and programming
- Interest in machine learning and deep learning
- Data Analysis and innovative development interest
- Sensibility to BI/Reporting technology
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !