Full Stack Developer (Hybrid)
In this role
- Develop innovative web applications, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work with an international and multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects and developers, located in Madrid and Zurich.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
What we offer
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic international team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- Fexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Office Located: Madrid center - Recoletos
About your profile
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with an academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) which had already some experience in the Web-Frontend area and backend development, or which is extremely motivated to get in touch with those topics. You are quality driven, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You are a team player and happy to learn from experts:
Expected base experience
- Experience in Java development.
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
- Clean and maintainable code writing.
- English: B2
Considered a plus
- Working experience with a source code version control system such as Git.