Gamified Mental Health App (Internship/ Diploma Thesis)
In this role
You will be in charge of:
- Build a health application using a gamification framework.
- Interviewing specialist, you will understand the user needs, motivation
- and behaviour.
- Focussing on user needs during the ideation phase you will test your gamification design ideas.
- Your will learn to consider ethical constraints in the design phase.
- You will define KPI for the evaluation of the progress of your users.
- You will increase your skills in gamification design, in mindfulness assessment and in mobile app development.
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
knowledge / skills required
- machine learning, gamification, mobile app development
- Software engineering: Java, mobile API (Android or iOS), Python, …
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.