Ground-breaking and agile QA management tool identification (Internship)
In this role
- Define the requirements for our new QA management tool based on the needs of the different teams using it (from development to management)
- Conduct a market study to identify the potential candidates
- Identify strengths / weaknesses of the different solutions
- Collaborate with Product and QA management to select the best one and run a proof of concept
- Assess the result of the POC and provide recommendations
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Good knowledge of the product development lifecycle
- Knowledge of the Agile development and continuous integration principles
- Interest in Quality Assurance and Project Management
- Team oriented
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !