In this role
As a professional in HR you create the basis for the further growth of ELCA Mauritius.
- Contribute to the development of HR policy and procedures to drive performance, learning and development, talent management and retention
- Legal HR compliance and implementation of HR programs and policies.
- Responsible for employees’ agreement and company regulations compliant with labor laws
- Partner with managers to assess training needs of staff and organize the trainings
- Onboarding coaching
- Execute exit interviews and provide work certificates
- Participate actively and supervise the recruitment activity
- Payroll management
- Annual compensation reviews and annual appraisal coordination
- Recruitment marketing and communication
- Review, negotiate and renew of health insurance contracts
- Management of the HR Team
What we offer
- A welcoming environment and a young, motivated and friendly team
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
About your profile
- You have completed higher education or a specialized HR education followed by minimum 8 years of experience in HR
- You have acquired a good experience in an IT company.
- You are familiar to social media and you are interested in technology and the IT field.
- You have Excellent knowledge of Mauritius labor law and Mauritius system
- In addition, you are an organizational talent and your strengths are social skills, reliability, strong ability to work in a team and independent, pragmatically working style.
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English
- You have an ability to multi-task.