Improve data protection and privacy with service meshes (Master Thesis / Internship)
In this role
The objectives of this internship include:
- Explore what are the out of the box capabilities of services meshes such as AWS App mesh, Consul connect or Kuma in terms of security policy extensibility
- Evaluate how dataprivacy and protection rules could be implemented in the evaluated products
- Implement proof of concept
- (time allowing) Explore if the studied service mesh approach could be transposed to support data protection in data mesh implementation
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Public cloud (e.g. AWS)
- Experience in backend development (Python, Go, Java)
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.