Information extraction from structured and unstructured documents
In this role
The goal of this internship is to:
- Build machine learning and deep learning pipelines to extract information from documents written in English, with a possibility to extend it to other languages (e.g. French and German). The intern will be responsible for pre-processing the documents, selecting features, building and evaluating models.
- Integrate the best models to one of our existing products. The student will have the opportunity to sharpen his software development skills.
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Interest and strong knowledge in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Programming language: Python 3+
- Deployment: Knowing Docker is a plus
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.