Innovative game based on geographical data (Master Thesis)
In this role
The goal of this internship is to develop an innovative mobile game, working with User eXperience experts and supervisor using geographical data.
The game should be playable in less than 5 minutes, need to integrate neat visualization of geographical data and should be integrated with social media.
Some key gameplay concepts have been already imagined and will be discussed at start of the internship to validate them, challenge them and define the final gameplay of the game.
For this internship, we will ask you to design & develop a mobile game targeting both iOS and Android devices.
- Analysis & research of the gameplay
- Understand the key success factors of such mobile games
- Choose which technology should be used to ensure that both iOS and Android devices can be targeted
- Design and develop the mobile game
What we offer
You will join our team of mobile developers, with the support of our UX team. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment
About your profile
- Software engineering and programming,
- Mobile development knowledge
- Interest and experience in game design
- Sensibility to User Experience and front-end design
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !