Inside Sales Representative
In this role
You will be responsible for developing new sales leads as well as managing inbound requests through digital marketing and other channels. You pay close attention to our clients’ needs and present convincing solutions based on our product and solution portfolio. With this, you ensure a smooth process to transform sales leads into real business opportunities for ELCA.
- You work in close collaboration with Marketing to research and qualify inbound requests through any digital channel. You play an active part in marketing campaigns and share client’s feedback, to address targeted segments with tailored digitization offerings, services, and products.
- You make outbound calls to potential clients, follow up on leads, identify sales opportunities, and take charge of the CRM (current and potential customers).
- You identify sales opportunities by recognizing their needs. You answer questions and provide additional information. Explain, present, and demonstrate features of our services and product portfolio.
- You continuously keep up to date with our product and service information. Also, you stay informed about competing products and services.
- You develop sales leads and transform these in cooperation with the field sales team into real business opportunities and sales closings.
What we offer
- Opportunity to actively take part in the growth of the company.
- Work autonomously in a promising business environment within a dynamic, experienced, and growing team of specialist. Teamwork with field sales and marketing and other business departments in an organization with flat hierarchy.
- Attractive opportunities for personal and professional development with an internal career path.
- Work-Life-Balance (41 h/week flexible hours, home-office possibility, at least 25 vacation days), ergonomic and flexible workspace in a multicultural environment.
- Interesting benefits like phone cost participation, ½ fare card SBB/SFR, 1st class for business travel by train, attractive pension model, free non-professional accident insurance (premium worldwide), advanced daily sickness benefit insurance and fleet discount.
About your profile
- Solid education with, preferably, a bachelor’s degree in applied sciences.
- Profound Sales and customer service skills which you have successfully applied in a previous sales related position or an outbound call center. Aptitude for and joy in cold sales calls.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written in German and English. French is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software (e.g. Dynamics).
- Ability to multitask, to manage temporary high workload, and to handle objections and rejections professionally.