Internet of Things for Home Care (Diploma Thesis/Internship)
In this role
The objectives of this internship include:
- Design a modular embedded system, familiarization with the hardware (sensors, Raspberry Pi), and Azure Edge runtime
- Implement sensor management and data pre-processing at the edge, with connected devices such as the Apple HealthKit or similar blood pressure and temperature sensors
- Explore integration solutions with Azure IoT and Azure Machine Learning.
- Build a decision aid platform to detect deviation in the evolution of signals
- Based on the accrued experience, identify and document good practices for IoT architectures, notably in terms of reliability and security criteria that are particularly critical in this context
What we offer
Diploma Thesis / Internship in Lausanne and Zurich. Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software development
- Interest for distributed systems and Linux-based boards.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.