(Internship) How can project management standards improve ticketing projects?
In this role
In this project, the goal is to develop personal knowledge of project management standards and audit a complex real-life situation through interviews with key company managers. Compare processes described in standards with real practices, and identify gaps. Write a report summarizing key findings, and if time allows, take responsibility for evangelizing internally on some key recommendations to improve.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and multiples international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good life balance (41 working hours per week and possibility to work 2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Interest in Agile Software Development, Project Management, Software Quality Assurance, Collaboration, Risk Management
- Optional: Sports/football fan, Large Events.
- Software development skills are not required, but an understanding of Agile principles would be appreciated.