Internship - Object Detection in Text Documents
In this role
In this internship, you will explore state-of-the-art document object detection approaches and eventually implement and deploy a web-based prototype of your solution.
You will also study the automatic verification of signatures, which is about determining first whether there is a signature and then that the detected signature matches known samples. This is an important problem to solve, since handwritten signatures are still a widely accepted way of authentication in the business world today.
The goal of the internship is to:
- Study and compare state-of-the-art machine learning methods for document object detection and for signature verification. The student will have the opportunity to deepen their knowledge in these two fields.
- Design and implement a tool for document object detection and signature verification. The intern will be able to sharpen their machine learning and software development skills.
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Interest and strong knowledge in Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Experience with Python (NumPy stack, common ML and computer vision libraries)
- Experience with Git, open-source OCR libraries, Docker and REST/microservices is a plus
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !