(Internship) Scalable stadium seating engine on cloud technologies
In this role
SecuTix is a leading technology actor in the event industry, providing cloud ticketing solutions for demanding events around the globe. This includes major sporting tournaments, artist tours and famous venues such as opera houses. From a social perspective, SecuTix is engaged in reshaping the industry towards more security, better fan experience and providing closer control to event organizers and artists, bypassing the standard global distribution channels.
Seating fans in large stadiums is a core part of our business and we have been providing this service for high-profile events for many years. As part of a technology revamp, this project will involve the design and implementation of a highly scalable solution, capable of simultaneously providing optimal seating across many parallel events. The aim is to fully leverage the latest cloud technologies – including serverless computing and new storage options – to deliver a robust seating engine meeting cutting-edge performance requirements.
As a major player in this field, we can offer a rich immersion in the ticketing world, the ability to work with the latest technology stack, and the opportunity to see your work make a real impact on the largest live entertainment and sporting events world-wide.
Design and implement a highly scalable seating engine, making use of the latest cloud technologies & validate it sets new industry-leading performances in this field.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and multiples international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good life balance (41 working hours per week and possibility to work 2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Reactive programming stack
- NoSQL storage experience
Cloud technology experience (AWS, OCI, etc)