(Internship) Self-Sovereign Identity: A decentralized identity management
In this role
- Study the existing/emerging standards for SSI.
- Offer a brief overview of the existing technologies to implement SSI.
- Select the adequate technologies and development frameworks.
- Study how existing established authentication standard (SAML and OIDC) are compatible with SSI
- Implement a proof of concept of MFA with SSI.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good life balance (41 working hours per week and possibility to work 2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Good knowledge in security, identity management and privacy
- Knowledge of Ethereum or Hyperledger Indy could be a plus