(Internship) Voice authentication and recognition for Call Centers
In this role
This internship project is about:
- Continue the project on the work already done.
- Implement the process within Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Integration of the solution in Microsoft Teams
- Add multi language support.
- Bring the solution to a graphical and ergonomic software.
- Industrialize the solution (source code, tests, deployment, etc.)
- Package the solution to make it Plug&Play on the marketplaces.
- Think about a business model to monetize the solution.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and multiples international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good life balance (41 working hours per week and possibility to work 2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Required: Software engineering and programming skills
- Good bases on AI and Speech module
- Good communications skills
- Interest in business processes
- UX (User Experience) affinity
On-the-job training will be provided by our experts.