(Internship/Master Thesis) Design and development of a web-based solution supporting the user rights management of a proven software suite.
In this role
- Choose the most suitable technology according to functional needs, technical and deployment constraints.
- Design and implement the application based on best practices and market standards.
- Ensure the integration of the application in an existing eco-system based on a micro-services architecture.
- Automate the deployment of the application on our Openshift infrastructure with modern tools like Helm Charts and Flux, ensuring a production ready solution.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Programming skills and indepth knowledge in:
- Popular web development frameworks such as Angular, React, Node, Vue Ember, …
- Adequate knowledge in the following:
- DevOps / GitOps modes
- Object Oriented Programming
- Web application development
- Java Programming Language (Backend services)
- OpenID Connect protocol
- Familiarity with the following tools:
- Openshift (OKD) / Docker
- Keycloak (IDP)
- IntelliJ IDEA (Java)
- CI/CD : Jenkins, Helm, Flux
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Problem diagnosis and creative problemsolving skills
- Organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen