(Internship/Master Thesis) Mobile-first digital asset mass-demand manager with smartKYC
In this role
You will work with multiple SECUTIX teams (TIXNGO, Blockchain, SPay and PeakProtect) to develop a proof-of-concept prototype on local environment, and finish by researching and describing how the POC could be integrated to SECUTIX’ main production environments
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
Experience and proficiency in one or more Programming Language
- Required Frontend: Flutter / React Native / ReactJS
- Good knowledge of design patterns and back-end advanced development concepts such as modularization, microservices, REST APIs, etc.
- Good to know about: Message Service (RabbitMQ - AWS Simple Queueing Service (SQS) – Azure Service Bus - or similar) - Bash - Docker – Postgresql – MongoDB – Web3.
- You are looking to extend your skills and knowledge on previous technologies.