(Internship/Master Thesis) Quality at Scale on Cloud CI/CD platforms
In this role
- Design a global metrics API.
- Implement a connector (container on Kubernetes) that implement the API and connect cloud Provider to gather metrics
- Implement a Server-side component (container on Kubernetes) that consolidate data and push data on our ELCA Data lake.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Strong interest on coding practices.
- Interest in Systems and Data analysis.
- Good knowledge of GIT.
- Curious and autonomous.