IT Business Analyst
In this role
As Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- You’ll identify, analyze and document business requirements on customer-site
- You’ll solve our customer’s problems through structured procedures, identify the project risks and communicate effectively the suggestions
- You’ll work closely with our technical specialists during the solution’s design, realization and implementation phase
- You’ll be involved in application’s usability engineering
- You’ll create operational test procedures and test cases
Typically, your field of activity is at the interface between business and IT or suppliers. Your contacts on client-side range from management, decision-makers on user side to CIO / IT management level.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and uncomplicated team
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance
About your profile
- We are looking for a candidate with an academic degree, who is able to work independently and structured.
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English.
- You gained at least 2 years’ professional experience in a similar position (ideally at a service provider) and you feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You have a background between 1 and 2 years of experience in development
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and you are motivated to accompany IT solutions from idea to successful implementation.
- Hands-on experience in the usage of tools for business process modelling or requirements management are an advantage.
We would also like to support you in developing your skills in these areas