ITS Project Manager
In this role
- Direct complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project status and periodically publish project status reports
- Represent the project in various project governance and inter-department forums
- Ensure all projects meet success parameters and ROI targets stated in the business case
- Ensure realistic and reliable staffing plans across the program, focusing on the availability and commitment of appropriately skilled resources
- Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
About your profile
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with diplomacy, and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, including the ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations, and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
- Focused and versatile team player who is comfortable under pressure, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Ability to quickly build rapport and strong relationships with others
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Technical aspects like databases, web development technologies, virtualization, networking, Cloud services etc.
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP/PMI)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in French and English
- 5-10 years of project management experience in managing projects and/or small programs in a large operating environment