Junior Administrative Assistant
In this role
You will have the opportunity to experience a broad range of activities in order to maintain and grow the partnership status between ELCA Microsoft & AWS
- Become our specialist of Microsoft Partner Center and AWS, follow up the changes in the portal and advise accordingly.
- Follow up and ensure that the claiming process is done successfully and systematically for all projects we win and are about to start.
- Link the claims we do with the incentives received and report on a monthly basis of the progress of the incentives. Validate the payment notifications and help our Accounting make the account allocation.
- Follow up and report on our performance indicators and propose strategy alignment.
- Supervise the joint pipeline management process in Partner Center by making sure leads are allocated and followed up, identify leads to be reported.
- Participate to relevant Microsoft and AWS information meetings (Partner Center news, OCP news, Incentive webinars, etc) and distribute the information internally
- Create several KPI views on Excel of our businesses from a partnership perspective and report regularly on them.
What we offer
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic international team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Promoting environment with an attractive real prospect for your professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Bachelor degree
- At least 1 years of relevant admin experience
- Attention to detail (accuracy)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Good knowledge of written and speaking english, french it would be a plus
- Excellent report communication and IT skills (knowledge of MS Office, especially excel)
- Curious and interested to understand how a major editor on this planet manages its partner network as Microsoft and AWS
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).