Junior Business Analyst
In this role
As a Junior Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- You’ll identify, analyze and document business requirements on customer-site
- You’ll solve our customer’s problems through structured procedures, identify the project risks and communicate effectively the suggestions
- You'll define requirements and solution design in agile methods
- You’ll support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design & development, release and support/maintenance phases
- You’ll be involved in application’s usability engineering
- You’ll create operational test procedures and test cases
Typically, your field of activity is at the interface between business and IT or suppliers. Your contacts on client-side range from management, decision-makers on user side to CIO / IT management level.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and uncomplicated team
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance
About your profile
- We are looking for a candidate with an academic degree, who is able to work independently and structured.
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English. German is a plus.
- You gained at least 2 years’ professional experience in a similar position (ideally at a service provider) and you feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You have a background between 1 and 2 years of experience in requirement management
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and you are motivated to accompany IT solutions from idea to successful implementation.
- Hands-on experience in the usage of tools for business process modelling or requirements management are an advantage.
We would also like to support you in developing your skills in these areas.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !