Junior Business Analyst
In this role
You will contribute to improve ELCA way of working by performing the following activities:
- Analyze and optimize and document our working processes
- Solve detected improvement areas with a structured approach
- Elicit, analyze and document needs
- Design solutions in close cooperation with our IT specialists
- Manage our initiative portfolio and contribute to change management.
In parallel, you will be involved in business analysis activities and after one year you will have the opportunity to join our Business Consulting team.
What we offer
Attractive opportunities for personal and professional development are offered thanks to:
- An opportunity to initiate your acer as Business Analyst / Consultant
- A diversified activity to address a wide variety of issues
- A methodological framework according to the state of the art
- Teamwork that allows you to benefit from a wide range of expertise
- A dynamic, challenging and proactive team of 40 consultants.
About your profile
Your university degree in the scientific, technical or management fields is completed by:
- A cursus in information technology
- A structured and analytical approach to problems
- An interest in digital solutions and their implementation
- A taste for contact, teamwork and facilitation
- An entrepreneurial and open mind
You have excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English. German is a plus.