Junior DevOps CI/CD Engineer
In this role
Your role in the CI/CD DevOps team is to support development project across ELCA by implementing automation, integrating development tools and sharing knowledge on development processes.
Your tasks include implementing continuous integration/deployment automation, more generally to bring an operational oriented perspective for the development teams.
What we offer
- Excellent opportunity to learn in closed relation with our DevOps experts
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
You graduated from a polytechnic school, university or high-school and already work within development team and delivered project. You are looking to extend your skills and share your knowledge to your colleagues on the latest technologies, methods and tools.
You already master command-line and scripts on your preferred system, and you are highly motivated to learn and become autonomous on several of the following point:
- Configuration and Deployment management tools (Git, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Continuous integration tools and processes (Jenkins, Artifactory, Development pipeline)
- Atlassian product (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Public Cloud (AWS,GCP,Azure)
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.