Junior Integration Engineer
In this role
- As a member of our dynamic and highly motivated team, you will realise challenging and exciting projects for our customers together with experienced colleagues based on best of the breed ECM products and ELCA solutions.
- You will work closely with colleagues from various disciplines and customers from a wide range of industries.
- You are involved in the entire project cycle and acquire new knowledge in various areas such as:
- Installation and configuration of ECM solutions
- Configuration and development of new applications
- Analysis of end-user requirements
- Evaluation & integration
- Maintenance and support of existing applications
What we offer
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and multiples international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Work-life balance (41 hrs/w in flexitime, home office two day per week, min. 25 days of holidays).
About your profile
- A solid IT education (university, technical college or equivalent).
- Initial experience in analysis & development (Java, .Net, Angular, React or similar).
- Familiar with the basics of frameworks, web services, databases, continuous integration etc.
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and have a thirst for knowledge.
- You are collaborative and pleased to share knowledges both ways with more senior colleagues.
- You are used to thinking outside the box pragmatically, enjoy working in a team, are reliable and have a high level of quality awareness.
- You have good communication skills, are a quick learner and have a strong customer focus.
- Good language skills in French and English.
The following skills are a plus:
- Knowledges around major ECM solutions (e.g. EASY Archive, Kofax, TCG DocProStar, …).
- Reading, writing and speaking in German.