Junior Java Full Stack Developer
In this role
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with a computer science academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) with some professional experiences in Angular front-end development, as well as in Java and/or Go back-end development.
- You are quality-driven and user-oriented.
- You are a team player and happy to learn from experts.
- Very good oral and written language skills in French and English is essential. German language skills is a plus.
What we offer
- Appealing opportunity for professional and personal development, expanding your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- A healthy work life balance
About your profile
Expected base experience
- Experience in Angular development.
- Experience in Java and/or Go development.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- A user experience-oriented mindset
Considered a plus
- Experience in mobile development
- Experience in authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.