M365 Solution Architect
In this role
This is a client facing role supporting our Center of Excellence (CoE) contributing to sells Digital Workplace solutions and governance as well as Cloud migration strategies to IT management or C-level individuals.
The successful applicant will work closely with customers developing long-term architectures and strategies.
The purpose of this role is to support the capability growth and ensure that we are delivering what is expected by:
- Developing state-of-the-art architectures and solving complex architectural problems on projects
- Performing the Solution Architect’s activities within several projects in parallel or in a high complexity project
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with a highly motivated team.
- Full of opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
About your profile
- In-depth functional and technical knowledge of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem/SharePoint On Premise
- At least 10 years’ experience in ICT
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in this field of activity
- Successful experiences on enterprise Migration projects (from SharePoint On Promise to M365 ecosystem in particular)
- Microsoft certifications on these products
- Knowledge of the underlying infrastructure elements
- Knowledge of the development technologies used in M365
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 products is a plus
- You are fluent in French and English.