Managed Services Project Manager
In this role
Your role in our Managed Services division is to ensure planning, offering, delivery and operations of various cloud and software as a service projects. You ideally have a background in platforms/infrastructure and/or development/architecture, enabling you to understand the software as a service transformation. You also have experience in leading small to medium projects or subprojects to success, particularly in collaboration between development and production. Furthermore, you know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from hosting standard applications in Swiss data centres to managing microservices on public clouds
- An amazing work diversity ranging from small projects to wide programs
- Intensive collaboration with ELCA engineers, experts and managers as well as directly with customers from various business areas
About your profile
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic or other specialised college, with existing experience in complex and technical project management.
Your expertise covers some or all the following:
- Good knowledge of software development or infrastructure in general
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.) and its solutions (for example Dynamics, Sharepoint, AWS Workspaces etc.)
- Practical expertise in project management of similar (or at least IT related) projects
- Experience with customer facing projects and customer interaction – working together with technical and business related stake holders
- Experience in modern DevOps constellation with a close collaboration with development teams
- Certification in agile or classical project or service management is a plus
- Knowledge in continuous integration and DevOps methodologies is a plus
- Very good German and English language skills, French is a plus
- You are passionate about technology, you learn constantly and you love to master challenges in a changing environment
- You believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time
- You know that reconciling production with development is full of technical and organizational challenges
- You see yourself as driver for projects not only on the technical, but also on the process and management levels
- You like teamwork and constant interaction with our customers
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !