(Master Thesis) Enhance SIEM Detection and Response Capability
In this role
- Enriching log collection with new sources and events,
- Defining new use cases and setting alerting levels,
- Setting up a platform to centralize security alerts and preparing playbooks for fast and efficient answer,
- Integrating the SIEM with external tools.
Additionally, it is expected to implement auto-response features.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Personal development through training and coaching
- A culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- High innovation and research backed up by collaboration with universities like EPFL
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- Good foundation in networks and network security.
- Offensive knowledge.
- Good knowledge in operating systems
- Knowledge in scripting language