Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
In this role
Your role within challenging projects covers the entire life cycle: from requirement analysis to solution design, construction, deployment and operations.
- You’ll participate in the implementation of MS Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 FO with major international accounts.
- You’ll use Microsoft Dynamics 365 on various customer projects
What we offer
The technical skills/experience required are:
- Good programming skills in Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, Visual Studio)
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of the possibilities of Dynamics AX/365 programming
- Very good knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 over the entire functional range
- Good knowledge in a specialist area (e.g. financial accounting or production) and corresponding expert knowledge in Dynamics AX/365
- Basic database knowledge and knowledge of the data structure of Dynamics AX/365
- Broad knowledge in relational database systems (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Abilities to prepare analysis documents in a structured and understandable form
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Azure, is a strong advantage
- Experiences in Microsoft products such Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, CDS, Dynamics Marketing, AI is an advantage
- A certification on Microsoft Dynamics AX2012R3 or Dynamics 365 FO for your functional specialty (Finance, Supply Chain, etc) is an advantage
About your profile
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in implementing Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 in an IT service company
- Strong communication skills combined with social competence.
- Team player with conflict resolution potential
- Fluent in French and able to communicate in English