Mobile & Front-End Developer H/F
In this role
As a developer of mobile and front-end applications at ELCA Digital Agency, you will be working on challenging projects for a wide range of customers, on the most innovative technologies for iOS, Android. You will be responsible for building attractive, efficient, and responsive applications for tablets and smartphones. Building on your experience in different industries such as banking, events / entertainment, iOT, telecommunication, health, security. You will also participate in the preparation of commercial proposals and other customer-facing activities.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
You hold a degree in Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology or Software Engineering, and already have a proven experience in the design and development of front-end or mobile applications. You are passionate about user interfaces, web/mobile design, information architecture, and application performance.
You have strong skills in software engineering, design patterns, coding, and testing.
You are familiar with the following tools and technologies, and an expert in a few of them:
- Native development : Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift
- Cross-platform or hybrid development: Flutter, React Native, Cordova, Ionic, Xamarin or others
- Web development: Angular, VueJS, React or others
- Web formats and protocols: JSON, XML, HTTP, …
- Web application security: OWASP and ESAPI.
- Application architectures : State management pattern, MVVM, REST, MVC
- Relational, noSQL and mobile embedded databases.
- Automated testing and continuous integration.
A knowledge of other development platforms (JEE, .NET, PHP) is certainly a plus. You should also be comfortable working both with agile (Scrum) and structured methodologies, have good time-management skills and be able to accurately report progress on projects. Technical excellence, flexibility, a strong team spirit, as well as good spoken and written communication skills in French and English are essential.