- Ability to create layouts, edit videos and graphics for ELCA’s Website and other social media sites
- Creating and incorporating illustrations, pictures and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Producing drafts for review by Business Line and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Design pamphlets, newsletters, magazines and /or any marketing promotion products
- Reviewing final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect Business Line specifications.
- Communicating with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and materials are printed to the highest quality.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Hybride working mode
High standard offices
Exposure to international work culture
About your profile
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or in a related field. A master’s degree would be an advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience in graphic design field.
- Demonstrable graphic design & photography skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proven experience with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.).
- Accuracy and an understanding of the latest trends.
- Good understanding of design principles, printing procedures, presentation, photography and illustration.
- A keen eye for attention to details together with a creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Good listening skills and ability to work in team.
- Understanding of printing process and specifications.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment, and dedication.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- A clear understanding and working experience with HTML, CSS and different CMS.