OpenStack / SysOps Architect
In this role
Your role in our Managed Services division is to participate in the deployment and the operation of our next generation private cloud based on OpenStack.
You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability architecture. You also know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with – solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
About your profile
You believe that the infrastructure only makes sense if it works at any time;
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic or other specialised college, with existing experience in Linux or Microsoft and possibly in networks.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Hypervisors: VMware/HyperV
- OpenStack : Experience with several deployment in a production environment preferably in a multi-datacenter environment
- Distributed Storage : Ceph and GlusterFS
- SysOps experience
- Unix/Linux or Windows operating systems
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Relational databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL) and noSQL
- Software Defined Infrastructure
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible)
- Container : Docker (OpenShift experience will be a plus)
- Programming languages : Scripting (bash, python). High level language will be a plus (Java, C++)
You have an excellent command of spoken and written English, French or german is a plus.