PMO Specialist (Hibryd)
In this role
For our ELCA Cloud Services line of business, we are looking for a PMO Specialist
The ideal candidate is able to communicate in English and in French at a professional level. You have a flexible attitude to work and coordinate across customers, vendors and project organizations. You are a customer oriented person, work independent and reliable with analytical and conceptual thinking. An first experience in Project management is a plus.
- You are providing support and control to the Project managers based in Switzerland:
- Assist Project leader on the Project lifecycle (creation, invoicing, reporting,…)
- Monitor project reporting and assist team in reporting to Management and stakeholders.
- Contribute on contracts and offers, including last preparation/validation
- Track financial reporting whilst ensuring that the projects adhere to the agreed budget
- Provide Project Management process and methodologies (frameworks and standards)
- Coordinate project closure to distil good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged.
- You act as a central point in the operating environment as an interface between our customers and the project organization
- You are responsible for the timely trigger and settlement of maintenance contracts, time & material activities, license renewals & internal revenue transfers
- You are interfacing with customers, vendors and internal project organizations
- You work with the ELCA ERP system
- You adapt and issue customer contracts for licenses and SaaS services purchase
- You purchase equipment and software licenses from vendors
- You issue invoices to our customer.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Promoting environment with an attractive real prospect for your professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About your profile
- You have a Bachelor Degree
- You are fluent in English & French
- Your strengths include teamwork and good soft skills like negotiation and expectations management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills