This opportunity is based in Geneva and Lausanne
In this role
Senthorus is looking for PreSales Manager. You will be part of a fast-paced team that helps customers to reduce the impact of security incidents and ensures that critical business operations continue unhindered.
Your mission would be to be the main point of contact for all technical and commercial activities from a PreSales point of view, reporting directly to the General Manager. Defining the offer process, writing, and overseeing all offers, support our Sales during Client meeting and helping us improving our services and process on a daily basis.
- Manage RFP offering, from the Kick-off to the final deliverable. Including coordination of all the necessary inputs requested from several stakeholders
- Deliver top class Microsoft Word documentation with high level of quality both from the structure and the content.
- Analyze requirements from Customer and find or create the related answers. Hence, invest time to understand Customer’s business.
- Maintain a strong awareness of the current MSS and Senthorus technologies by creating a strong link with the rest of the team.
- Act as main point of contact for all the Sales, Client partners and Account manager questions related to offering.
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions & Private ward and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and home discount program
About your profile
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other IT-related field. Exceptional candidates with proven experience in security/network operations will also be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years in Cybersecurity field
- Cybersecurity certification is a plus (CISM; CISA; CISSP)
- Very strong experience in creating of MS word documents
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Very strong in technical writing both in French and in English (German is a strong plus)
- Knowledge of EdR and SIEM
- Extended knowledge of Microsoft security technologies
- Willingness to share and discuss with a wide range of stakeholders, good interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Autonomy in the day-to-day activities
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).