Product UX Designer
In this role
We are looking for a new Product UX Designer to join the Product team. As a UX designer you will drive the evolution of one of our Solutions to meet the challenges of a fast-changing market. You will be responsible for the user experience and design aspects of one of our Product. You will report to the Head of Product and work in close relationship with Business Owners and the Engineering team to build products that are delightful to use.
You will have the opportunity to work on solutions that are reaching ticket buyers and ticketing managers across Europe and beyond, in a fast-pace, growth environment.
This is a new position, to be based in Lausanne.
Missions and Responsibilities
- Design the user experience for the web platforms of one of our ticketing solutions, optimizing usability for end users
- Maintain and update the UX and design guidelines and ensure that it is applied consistently
- Provide the required deliverable to the development team to develop new features: interactive mockups, designs usable by the development team
- Collaborate with product managers and product owners to understand the end customer needs and propose creative solution to address the end-user needs
- Participate in product feedback sessions and user groups to gather feedback and optimize the product
- Collaborate with other product designers across our portfolio to provide feedback and share knowledge
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products (mobile and web) for B2C and B2B
- Wireframing, high-fidelity and interactive prototyping skills
- Proficiency with Axure and InVision (or similar tools)
- Good knowledge of web and mobile design patterns including responsive and mobile first design
- Ability to work and produce deliverables within required timeframe with limited input with a pragmatic mindset
- Experience conducting user research
- Experience working with Agile development team
- Great communication skills and ability to manage your own time efficiently
- Collaborative mindset
- Fluent in English (spoken and written): this is our working language.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.