Project Manager Manufacturing
In this role
In cooperation with the responsible sales manager and the relevant business lines your will grow our business with clients belonging to the industrials sector (e.g., durable consumer goods, component manufacturers) in the German speaking part of Switzerland).
Your contact persons will be at the customer and inside ELCAs project teams.
- You'll lead IT projects as a project manager with focus on the industries sector (potentially others) and will actively collaborate within the project team to ensure the project success (requirements engineering, architecture and realization), being responsible for the delivery in time, in budget and in quality towards our customers.
- To support the development of our business with clients belonging to the industrials sector you may execute consulting mandates
- You’ll be responsible for identification and formalization of the relevant trends and the needs of businesses belonging to the industrials sector prduction planning
- You’ll help us define our value proposition in this sector and lead the development of our offering (services and products)
- You’ll identify and define business requirements and independently prepare offers, client presentations and concepts
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
For this vacancy, we are looking for a candidate with academic degree of a technical university or university of applied sciences and multiple years’ experience of working at the interface between business and IT in the industrial sector.
As a result, you understand several of the relevant sectors in detail and have a clear understanding of the key challenges an industrial business faces today in terms of information management. This experience has also allowed you to develop a strong and broad network.
- 5 years+ experience in managing agile software development projects with various technologies preferably in the industries/manufacturing sector
- 3 years+ experience in people management
- Familiar with one or several project development methods (Scrum, HERMES, PMP etc.)
- You can elaborate and sell complex offers (e.g. at fixed price, complex architecture)
- Your German and English are fit for business purposes.